Because of Chesie- one of my classmates of Goldsmiths College, who I have met again on facebook recently, I'll try my best to post "25 random things" about myself, but not all at one time, it's such a big subject to me!! I am thinking of seperating this into Part I, II, III. Also, I'm not going to tag my friends to do this. Anyone who is interested in this subject can take it. If you read English only, please scroll down your screen, you'll see English version under all those Chinese.
- I like to do handwrought bags. I've learned for 5+ years, and have made hundreds of bags. I keep some of them myself, sometimes send them as gift, but most of them are being products in a store or sold on web.
- I have twins, boy and girl each. Now 25m old. They are non-identical twins, in Chinese it's called dragon and phoenix twins. Due to their figures, they are often in mistake for 1-year-interval siblings by strangers.
- I surve on web almost everyday unless I am not home. Recently, I use "plurk" much more than other website. The reason I join plurk is 2 of my favorite blog writters are using it.
- The person I miss much is my uncle. When I was a kid, he took the place of my dad in my mind before he got married. However, he had died for 20 years.
- I feel pity that I couldn't have accompanied my grandma before she passed away. Though she was not able to cope with my mother well, she was very kind to me.
- I like my sisters-in-law, they cosset me just like I am their youngest sister. The warm feeling is what I lacked of in my original family. Therefore, I cherish my relationships with them.
- I'd like to live in a big city. No matter it is Taipei, Taichung, or Kaohsiung. But since my husband has to work in Chiayi, it is only be my dream.
- My favorite place I've been to is York. I like the scenery and pace there.
- Ｉhave 3 pets, 2 of them are bunnies (now 1 is almost 7 years old, the other is almost 6 years old), the other one is miniature Schnauzer. Years ago, if I had kids first , I probably would not have any pets.
- My English name was Jenny before I graduated from the university. Then, I was Sharon during the first year of studying in England. I decided to be Jynn when I started my life in London, and this name is used till now. "Jynn" is pronounced close to my Chinese name, since I have had friends named "Jin" and "Jean", I spelled a homophomous name. That was how "Jynn" came out.